CONVERGE™ is revolutionizing the Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) industry by removing the user defined mesh and implementing a ground-breaking new technology that incorporates both run-time grid generation and Adaptive Mesh Refinement (AMR).
- Eliminates meshing – only the surface geometry is supplied to the CONVERGE™ solver
- Allows moving boundaries to be handled completely automatically
- Eliminates the deforming mesh issues typically associated with moving boundaries
- Allows for perfectly orthogonal cells resulting in improved accuracy and simplified numerics
- Adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) technology automatically refines the mesh each time, where it is needed, and actually reduces run-times
- Maintains the true geometry, independent of the mesh resolution
- The use of fixed embedding or adaptive mesh resolution on boundaries increases the accuracy of the geometry representation
- No User Grid Generation
- Advanced Engine Models
- Structured, Cartesian Mesh
- True Geometry Representation
- Moving Boundaries
- Grid Size Scaling
- Fixed Grid Embedding
- Adaptive Mesh Refinement
- Fully Automated Parallelization
- Discrete Phase Sub-Models
- Spray and Internal Nozzle Flow
- Advanced Combustion Models
- LES/RANS Turbulance Models
- Design Optimization
… and many more!!! Contact us for specific inquiries.
- CONVERGE™ Studio - CONVERGE™ Studio is the graphical user interface supplied with CONVERGE™.
- SAGE – our detailed Chemical Kinetics Solver
- CONGO – our genetic algorithm optimization module
Contact us and see how CONVERGE™ can help.